Internet Expert Witness: Peter Kent is the author of "Search Engine Optimization for Dummies," "Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing for Dummies" and "Complete Idiot's Guide to the Internet." He has been online since 1984 and envolved with online marketing since 1990. Mr. Kent has worked as the Vice President of Marketing for a Web-applications development firm. He was also the Vice President of Web Solutions for a national ISP and the founder of a VC-funded e-business service provider. He has a wide range of Online-Marketing experience in many different industries.
So you want your Web site to rank #1 on Google, eh? Well, get in line! Oh, you want to do it for $50 a month? You've seen emails claiming you can do that? Sure, and I'm selling some seaside property in Glenwood Springs.
A clear understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) is essential if you want your Web site to appear high in search results. This straightforward-but-fun guide provides you with a clear understanding of how you can use SEO as a key strategy for online marketing. After discussing search engine basics, SEO expert Peter Kent shares tips, tricks, and advice for making your content appealing to search engines.
Dr. Larry Chiagouris has a rare combination serving as a senior Fortune 500 executive and as an accomplished academician. He has provided expert testimony and written opinions on damages, marketing, advertising, intellectual property issues (including the use of survey research) for plaintiffs & defendants at major national & local firms.
• Experience evenly divided between plaintiff and defendant engagements over 25 cases
• Several cases include elements of intellectual property issues
• Majority of cases involve elements of consumer behavior or survey research
• Majority of cases involve elements of advertising related strategies and tactics
• Majority of cases involve elements of Internet related tactics
• Majority of cases involve written opinions and depositions
• Written and oral testimony in several Federal District Court jurisdictions
• Engaged by both large multinational law firms and small boutique firms
• Class action cases evenly divided between plaintiffs and defendants
Selected by Agency Magazine as one of 10 best and brightest researchers. He brings extensive experience as a Senior Marketing, Branding and Research Executive responsible for directing major assignments for companies such as AT&T, Campbell Soup, Kraft, Miller Brewing, Peugeot, Pfizer, Prudential and Visa.
He has a Ph.D. in Marketing, is Past Chairman, Advertising Research Foundation and Former Director of the American Marketing Association.
Survey research is used to provide greater levels of understanding in a wide variety of disputes. Issues such as consumer confusion, misleading advertising claims, disparagement, copyright infringement and trademark disputes can be better assessed as a result of developing and executing survey research. The purpose of this monograph is to aid attorneys in understanding what research standards and guidelines might be relied upon in their use of survey research.