*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Oncology Expert Witnesses: 4
AMFS is the nation's leading provider of medical expert witnesses. We maintain a network of thousands of actively practicing, board-certified physician medical experts as well as expert witnesses in all other health care related fields. Since 1990 we have provided medical expert witnesses to thousands of attorneys in thousands of cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, criminal and other matters. Contact AMFS now for a free case analysis with our team of U.S. based Medical Directors.
- 6,000 Medical Experts in 250 Specialties
- Active Practice Physicians with Legal Experience
- Free Attorney Consultations
- Flat fee Initial Case Reviews
- Medical Record Review & Testimony
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) & Autopsies
- Essential Affidavits & Reporting
- Medical Record Indexing and Chronology Service
- Investigative Tools for Expert Witness Analysis
For attorney inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Medical Experts is a physician-led team that hand selects nationally recognized Professors of Medicine and Surgery as expert witnesses. Each expert is a board-certified specialist with a busy clinical practice and impeccable credentials. From Stanford to Yale, and from every healthcare specialty and field, Elite aligns leading specialists from top-tier medical universities.
Actionable benefits to our clients:
♦ Zero-Risk Guarantee: Approve the expert or we'll refund the fee.
♦ Avoid costly mistakes with real-time access to our physician-led Strategy Team.
♦ No subscriptions - we earn trust one case at a time.
♦ Work directly with hand-selected university experts screened for your specific case.
♦ No database or advertised experts - we plan for discovery and transparency at every stage.
Please call  670-8625 to speak directly with our in-house Case Strategy Team. There's no charge for phone or video consultation consultation and we'll outline a a strategic plan for moving forward.
Dr. Burton Bentley II, M.D., FAAEM
CEO, Elite Medical Experts
Areas of Expertise:
- Expert Witness - Medical malpractice, misadministration, medical event (Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine)
- Expert Witness - Radiation exposure, radiation dose, radioactivity and radiobiological calculations
- Expert Witness – Patent infringement (intellectual property all categories)
- Expert Witness – Medical physics, supervision of (medical physicist, dosimetrist, radiation therapist, radiologic technologist)
- Expert Witness - Termination of employment
Michael S. Gossman, M.S., DABR, FAAPM, is a Board Certified Qualified Expert Medical Physicist, an honorary Fellow of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), and the Chief Medical Physicist & Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) in Radiation Oncology at a clinic in Indiana. Chief Gossman is directly and ultimately responsible for all technical and scientific aspects of cancer treatment. He directly supervises and oversees efforts from staff medical physicists, dosimetrists, radiation therapists and x-ray technologists.
Chief Gossman is the highest ranking scientist in medicine and has been in the field for 24 years. Chief Gossman's expertise involves the safe, effective and precise delivery of radiation to achieve the therapeutic result prescribed in patient care by radiation oncologists striving to treat cancer patients with particle accelerators and radioactive material.
Extra-professionally, Chief Gossman is retired as the Interim Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board Member for the Medical Dosimetry Journal, Editorial Board Member for the Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, served four years as a Medical Consultant to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and was a veteran Accreditation Site Reviewer for both the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO). He was a 2-term Ohio River Valley Chapter President of the AAPM, and was also formerly a Graduate School Professor of Clinical Medical Physics at Wright State University.
As an expert in radiation safety, dosimetry, detector measurements, particle accelerator and radioactive material calibrations, and radioactive material handling, Chief Gossman is a highly respected medical physicist by medical physicists nationally. He is also the owner of Regulation Directive Medical Physics, which he created as a consulting company, providing services for medical physics, dosimetry, medical device testing, and expert witness efforts.
- Medical expert witness
- Medical consultant
- Legal consultant
- Review of: medical event, malpractice, and misadministration
- Regulatory compliance
- Investigation and audits
- Independent medical evaluation of the probable deterministic effects of radiation exposures
- Facility practice vs. standards review
- Accreditation preparation
- Shielding calculations
- Accelerator acceptance testing & commissioning
- Quality assurance
- Peer review of the Chief Medical Physicist
- Radiation measurements
- Radiation calculations
- Radiation safety
- Dose determination
- Calibration of medical accelerators
- Treatment planning
- Calculation of time and dose for treatment
- Handling, shipping, receiving, and storing radioactive material
- Calibrating radioactive material
- Regulatory compliance
- Interpretation of bioassay results and other data related to radiation exposure
- Calculation of internal and external radiation doses, as necessary
Dr. Merrill is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of all solid tumors as well as the full range of hematologic malignancies. He has special expertise in benign hematology including: anemias, low blood cell counts, iron overload disorders, bleeding and clotting disorders.
Litigation Support - Dr. Merrill offers expert witness services to counsel representing Plaintiff and Defendant. His services include medical record review, written reports, depositions, and trial testimony. Dr. Merrill takes pride in providing thorough record review, meticulously researched reports reflecting unbiased opinions, and excellent communication skills with the ability to make the complex understandable.
Areas of Expertise: