offers a wide variety of Health and Human Service
programs designed to help individuals and companies achieve unparalleled professional success. Through Project S.T.O.P. (Self Taking On Prevention), we educate and encourage our clients as they work toward self-sufficiency. The S.T.O.P program is made up of many unique services which is design to provide assistance to families and individuals facing serious obstacles that affect their ability to live happy and successful lives while reaching their full potential.
- Anger Management
- Anti-Theft Intervention Education
- Assistive Technology Evaluations
- Catastrophic Case Evaluation
- Health Education & Disease
- Domestic Violence Education
- Drug / Alcohol Abuse
- Earning Capacity Evaluation
- Life Care Planning
|Medical Bill ReviewMedical Direct-Hire SolutionsSocial Security Disability ClaimsTicket-to-WorkVeteran's Disability BenefitsVocational ServicesWork Incentive PlanningWorker's Compensation ClaimsLitigation Support|
Principal, Christopher A. Lowery
, is a qualified health and human service professional who serves as a Health and Rehabilitation Consultant
. Having worked in the medical, vocational, and rehabilitation industry since 2002, he is committed to providing quality representation and assistance to meet the needs of every client.
- Dr. Lowery served as the Managing Director and Senior Healthcare Recruiter for Outsource Personnel in Houston, TX. Prior to that, he served as a personal injury legal assistant, document review paralegal, and medical claims analyst. This experience is joined with his education in Counseling, Human and Health Services Administration, and Health Science in Global Health, which makes him particularly qualified to serve in the rehabilitation industry.
View Christopher Lowery's Expert Witness Profile