has 45 years of experience as an expert in Forensic Reconstruction of Insurance Transactions
. He is an insurance expert and consultant.
- Wayne Citron specializes in policy interpretation of the rules, laws, and regulations governing insurance and financial matters. His services are available to attorneys representing plaintiff and defendant and include effective reports, affidavits, depositions, and testimony as needed.
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Customs and Practices
- Insurance Health / HMO / Disability
|Insurance - Life & AnnuitiesProperty / Casualty InsuranceInsurance Agents & Brokers - Standard of Care|
Mr. Citron established the Citron Agency and CMC Advisors Inc. in 1972, where his duties included executive and managerial responsibilities, sales, service, compliance with all insurance matters as well as securities laws and regulations. Both firms are leaders in life, health, disability and property and casualty insurance.
Mr. Citron is an expert in all forms of insurance, including:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Property and casualty Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement, IRAs & Pensions
|Flood InsuranceBroker Malpractice / Bad FaithProfit SharingGroup CoverageSelf-insuranceInsurance Laws / Regulations|
Mr. Citron has served as an instructor for Prudential Insurance Company Brooklyn Agency (1973) educating personnel in general insurance matters, underwriting, and insurance law. He has worked with companies including Prudential Insurance Company, United States Life Insurance Company, North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, American General Life Insurance Company, William Penn Life Insurance Company, American Life Insurance Company, Chubb Insurance Company, Travelers Insurance Company, Mass Mutual Insurance Company, John Hancock Insurance Company, and American International Group (AIG), among other.
View CMC Advisors' Consulting Profile