Jeffery Cissell, PE
is a Licensed Professional Engineer
and Haag Certified Roofing Expert
. He has performed over 5,000 investigations over his 30 year career following scientific guidelines to ensure objective determinations.
With a background in Civil and Environmental Engineering
and Construction Technology
, he offers Forensic Investigations and Engineering services to law firms and insurance companies. Mr. Cissell's investigations include first party property losses, premise liability, construction defects, fire origin and cause, roofing failures, structure collapses, and environmental losses. Determining why it happened and the extent of loss is the primary scope of his investigations.
- Mr. Cissell offers Liability Expert witness support, performing initial case evaluations to assess potentially responsible parties and assist attorneys in preparing for trial and depositions. His services are also available for peer review issues.
Areas of Expertise
View Cissell Investigative Engineering's Consulting Profile
- Engineering: Forensic, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Structural
- Mold and Fungal Origin and Cause
- Premise Liability, Slip, Trip and Fall; Human Factors
- Building Code and Life Safety Code Defects
- Construction Defects
- Construction Accident and Safety Investigations
- Roofing Systems, Failure Analysis, and Consulting
- Accident investigations: Bicycle and Motorcycle