*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Memory - Recall Expert Witnesses: 3
Dr. Michael J. Perrotti, Ph.D., a member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, specializes in Clinical and Forensic Psychology. He has over 30 years of experience with consumers, courts, and counsel including civil, prosecution, defense counsel, family court and the US Government. Dr. Perrotti contributes to the profession as an Expert Consultant for the State of California Board of Psychology, and the California Board of Behavioral Science Examiners and is certified by LA County System Court as an Expert Witness in Neuropsychology, eyewitness ID and false confession.
Dr. Perrotti was an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science at the Keck School of Medicine, USC (2005-2006), and conducted complex neuropsychological evaluations in USC. Dr. Perrotti possesses specialized training and has clinical and research interns. His practice is an approved internship site at UCLA. He also has expertise in the area of Assessment of Sexual Deviation and Evaluation of Child Sexual Abuse Allegations. His training, experience, and use of the Abel Assessment of Sexual Interest Computerized Test from the Abel Center in Atlanta, Georgia, enables him to add a state-of-the-art sophisticated tool for the evaluation of sexual offending. Dr. Perrotti has served as an expert witness for plaintiff and defense in personal injury and employment and workplace matters. Dr. Perrotti was awarded the Volunteer Services Award from the President's Volunteer Council as Service and Civic Participation, the White House. Dr. Perrotti is a member of the Orange County Sheriff's Reserve, Professional Services Division.
- Neuropsycholgical Assessment
- Sanity / Competency to Stand Trial Assessment
- Police Misconduct
- Suggestibility and False Confession
- Crime Scene Investigation in Report Formulation
- Sexual Predator Determination
- Effects of Psychotropic Medications on Confession
- Expert Neuropsychologist in Sexual Assault Trial
- Expert in Bonding Studies and False Confessions
- PTSD (acute and complex) in General, Law Enforcement, and Iraq War Veterans
- Panic Disorders and Phobias
- Custody Evaluation
- Severe Trauma in Children, Adolescents, and Adults
Neuropsychology Expert Witness William Holden
William J. Holden, PhD
Dr. Holden is currently in private practice providing psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for a broad range of clinical cases including children, adolescents, and adults ranging in age from preschool age children to elderly adults in nursing homes and geropsychiatric units.
Litigation Support - Dr. Holden has over 25 years of experience conducting neuropsychological evaluations, psychological evaluations, and IMEs. His records review and assessment services are available to counsel representing plaintiff and defense.
Areas of Expertise:
- Brain Related Disorders - stroke, head injury, dementia, developmental delays, ADHD / LD, anoxic / hypoxic events
- Neuropsychiatric Conditions - post-traumatic stress and personal injury sequela, symptom validity, malingering
Prof. Vernon M. Neppe - Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Internationally renowned
- Neuropsychiatrist, Behavioral Neurologist, Psychopharmacologist, Psychiatrist, Forensic specialist (All listed in peer-selected book America's Top Doctors only MD in 5 sub-specialties/ specialties] and in all editions]. Also internationally recognized Epilepsy specialist, Consciousness researcher, Narcolepsy expert, Research Methodologist, head injury, trauma, and brain disorders specialist
- He is an experienced, extremely peer-respected clinician, and pioneering researcher (directly impacted millions.). 700+ publications, 10+ books (see listings brainvoyage.com) (includes How Attorneys Can Best Utilize Their Medical Expert Witnessin-demand communicator—professional speaker & media), creativity specialist (Distinguished Prof.,ECAO), incisive thinker (chess champion), and a versatile multi-specialty civil medicolegal expert (defense or plaintiff)
- Led 1st USA & International Delegation in Psychopharmacology and Neuropsychiatry. Expertise includes
- head injury, brain disturbances, personal injury,
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE),
- Nutrition supplements
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Vegetative / Minimal Consciousness states,
- Pharmaceutical Patents:
- Mental disorders,
- At times, he's consulted in several different areas in the same case e.g. medications, brain damage, psychiatry, movement disorders or seizures, depression, anxiety, bipolar, psychosis, attention deficit, Post-traumatic stress
- Best Doctors in America
- Who's Who in the World
- Whting Memorial Prize 2016,
- Ebook: How Attorneys Can Best Utilize Their Medical Expert Witness
- Prof. Neppe also has dual MD and PhD (Med) plus received Board Certifications UCNS Behav Neurology & Neuropsychiatry (2006) and ABPN (BC Psychiatry, subspec: Forensic Psych-04, Geriat Psych-11) & DPsM (with Neurol & Psychiatr)
- Fellow Royal Society, SA (?1st USA MD(2002), FFPsych(SA),
- Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association (2007)
- Additionally, MMed (Psych), DABFM, DABFE, DABPS (Psychopharm), FACFE, FCPsych, FRCPC-10. DSPE
- Dipl & SRF, ISPE;
- Civl expert and Competency (not Criminal) consults (Plaintiff or Defense) throughout USA , Canada & Internationally works only with attorneys-profound impacts as expert on the brain Cases include multimillion dollar verdicts for plaintiffs and millions saved for the defense. Services at all stages of civil litigation— record reviews, written reports, depositions, testimony, rebuttal, arbritration, advising retained throughout USA and internationally, and this includes high profile cases.analyses of strengths and weaknesses Dr Neppe's versatility & qualifications allow his use as single expert at multiple international levels —e.g. brain, psychiatry, neuropsychopharmacology, seizures, higher brain, research methodology, diagnosis saving time, money & without contradictions.
Dr. Neppe explains his expertise and practice.