Curt M. Freedman, PE, CEM, CEA, LEED AP
, has over 30 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
. With a Masters in Engineering Management, he provides professional engineering consultation services for the residential, commercial, and industrial sector.
Mr. Freedman evaluates building mechanical and structural infrastructure. His experience includes the design, engineering, and construction of HVAC systems, boilers and chillers, plumbing systems, and utility conservation products for the residential, commercial, and industrial sector. He is registered to practice in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maryland.
Since 2006, Mr. Freedman has been an adjunct professor at Western New England College in Springfield, MA where he teaches materials science laboratory, energy management, and alternative energy sources. In 2010, he became the first professor to successfully include the Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Exam as part of an engineering classroom as sponsored by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE). Mr. Freedman is an advocate for utility conservation and more equitable electric natural gas, water, and sewer tariffs.
Engineering Design Expertise
- Artesian Well Design
- Code Compliance Evaluations
- Controls Systems
- Electric / Natural Gas Conversions
- Commercial Property Reserve Funding
- Flat Plate Solar Panels
- Energy Conservation
- Forensic Engineering Evaluations
- Gray Water Heat Recovery
- HVAC Design
- Hydronic Boilers
|Mechanical System TroubleshootingNatatorium HVAC Design / Energy ConservationPhoto-voltaic Solar PanelsProperty AssessmentsReal Estate Closing InspectionsRefrigeration System Efficiency MeasuresRenewable Energy systemsRestaurant Energy ConservationRooftop HVAC EquipmentSteam BoilersUtility Rate AuditsWater Conservation||View Curt Freedman's Expert Witness Profile.
Carl E. Peters, PE, PLS, PP, CO
720 King Georges Road
Carl E. Peters, PE, PLS, PP, CO
, has a broad range of expertise in the areas of Land Use, Municipal Engineering, and Code Enforcement
in the State of New Jersey. He currently offers consulting advice to New Jersey Local Governments in the areas of:
- Roadway Design
- Traffic Calming
- Storm / Sanitary Sewer Operations
|Public Works / Parking OperationsConstruction AdministrationRedevelopmentCode Enforcement|
Mr. Peters is one of fewer than ten people in New Jersey who holds licenses as a Professional Engineer, Professional Land Surveyor, Professional Planner, Construction Official, Building Official, and Plumbing Official.
With this rare combination of professional credentials, Mr. Peters also offers Owner’s Representative Services
which include managing projects from the earliest planning stages, through land use and construction code approvals to construction and occupancy of the buildings. He has a history of coordinating work among design professionals, attorneys, government officials, and contractors to bring projects to completion on time and within budget.
Mr. Peters has been honored with the New Jersey Society of Municipal Engineers Project of the Year Award for his Infrastructure Management Program, John Street Playground, Reconstruction of John Street, and Hodge Road.
View Carl Peters' Expert Witness Profile
Bonneau Dickson, PE
2428 McGee Ave
Bonneau Dickson, PE
, is a Sanitary Engineer
with over 35 years of experience in all aspects of studying, designing, and constructing water, wastewater, and stormwater facilities, both in the United States and abroad.
Mr. Dickson provides consulting services in the following areas::
- Sewage Overflows
- Wastewater Facilities Design
- Wastewater Facilities Planning
- Septic Systems
- Water Facilities Design
|Water Facilities PlanningStandard of CareStormwater Facilities DesignStormwater Facilities PlanningPCE Contamination|
- Mr. Dickson has participated in the design of approximately 300 water, wastewater and stormwater projects, ranging in size from a single septic tank or well to a 120 MGD pure oxygen wastewater treatment plant. He was the project manager on many of these projects.
Construction Management Experience
- Mr. Dickson has been resident engineer or otherwise participated in the construction phase of approximately 20 water and wastewater projects.
- Bonneau Dickson has both project management and general management experience. Has been project manager on approximately 175 projects. He was operations manager for a 150 person engineering firm, and has frequently managed design teams and design departments. He has served as staff to technical agencies assisting them select, hire, and manage other consultants.
View Bonneau Dickson's Expert Witness Profile
Kenneth J. Shorter, CSP
Certified Safety Professional
5916 Foxhall Manor Drive
Kenneth J. Shorter, MS, CSP, ARM, TCDS
, is the President of Accident Prevention & Investigation, Inc., a professional corporation set up to provide Safety Consulting Services
, management evaluations, accident investigation, training, and forensic services. Mr. Shorter has over 30 years of experience Managing Safety for local, regional, and national organizations in the fields of construction, general industry, fleet, government, and marine operations. Mr. Shorter has his Masters Degree in Safety
and Professional Certifications in Safety, Risk Management, and Traffic Control Design
An ANSI A10 Standards Committee Member for Construction and Demolition Operations, Mr. Shorter has extensive experience managing safety on large projects constructing buildings, roadways, rapid transit systems, tunnels, bridges, hospitals, etc.
Consulting Services Include
View Kenneth Shorter's Expert Witness Profile
- Accident Investigation - Simple to Complex
- Traffic Control - Design, Review and Evaluation
- High Risk Operation - Evaluation and Planning
- Insurance Claims Management
- Safety and Risk Management
- Site Inspections and Audits
- Excavation and Trenching
- Fall Protection
- Cranes and Rigging
- US Army Corp of Engineers Regulations