Transportation & Safety Compliance Experts, Inc. is a full-service Consulting Firm that offers a wide variety of services, including OSHA Expert services. Built on the expertise of former OSHA regulators, they exist to provide accurate, affordable safety and compliance solutions. Our OSHA team works with both sides of OSHA regulations and commands a thorough understanding of the system. It’s the reason why attorneys call on them as expert witnesses and clients trust our services.
Litigation Support - Transportation & Safety Compliance Experts services hundreds of clients in transportation, general industry, construction, and the maritime industries and understand the day-to-day compliance obligations they have. Our OSHA experts have decades of hands-on experience to tackle any regulatory issue including:
- Litigation consultation services and trial testimony
- Application and interpretations of the OSH ACT of 1970
- Opinions regarding employer and employee OSHA compliance obligations
- Occupational safety and health (OSHA) compliance consultation services
Stephen L. Day, CSP, is a retired OSHA Assistant Area Director for the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration, US Department of Labor. His expertise is in providing guidance on the interpretation and application of the OSH Act of 1970 and its promulgated rules as well as industry consensus standards regarding occupational safety and health.
In his role as OSHA Assistant Area Director, Mr. Day led and directed occupational safety and health investigations and regulatory enforcement programs in support of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 in assigned areas within Region IV of OSHA. He supervised OSHA investigative and enforcement personnel, including safety engineers, safety specialists, industrial hygienists, and administrative personnel, in the accomplishment of the federal regulatory mission of OSHA, and directed and managed OSHA regulatory enforcement actions regarding complaints, accident, and fatality investigations in order to ensure occupational safety and health and compliance with federal OSHA regulations, including but not limited to construction, general industry, chemical manufacturing, petroleum refining, healthcare, auto manufacturing, sawmills, logging, steel erection, long shoring and maritime settings.
Areas of Expertise:
- Litigation consultation services and trial testimony regarding workplace safety and health standards of care and OSHA compliance throughout transportation, general industry, maritime, and construction industry settings
- Opinions regarding employer and employee OSHA compliance obligations based upon the OSHA Act of 1970
- Opinions on the application and interpretation of OSHA and industry consensus standards regarding workplace safety and health
Contact Information: 251-454-4967 (Cell) email@example.com
Jeff Funke, MS, CSP, is an Industrial Hygiene Expert who serves as an occupational safety and health subject matter expert to industry clients and legal counsel on a wide range of occupational safety and health matters specifically related to Employer Obligations under the OSH Act of 1970.
Mr. Funke provides expert guidance on the nature and scope of jurisdictional applicability of the OSH Act related to different aspects of the workplace regarding the regulatory requirements of 29 CFR 1910 General Industry and 29 CFR 1926 Construction. He is an experienced safety and health professional with extensive knowledge of industrial hygiene principles and feasible application in the workplace.
Areas of Expertise:
- Safety and health compliance audits and on-site training to assist industry clients and legal counsel regarding their obligations under the OSH Act
- Deposition and trial testimony on a broad array of matters related to occupational safety and health, OSHA compliance, and best practices
- Identifying a wide range of hazards in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, agriculture, and numerous other specialty industries
- implementing feasible corrective actions that create a safe and healthful workplace, which limits the employer’s risk, and increases productivity and profitability
Contact Information: 304-989-1619 (Cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
View Transportation Compliance Experts, Inc.'s Business Consulting Profile.