Bill Choby DMD PC
provides a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality Dental Care
available. Modern dental technology allows them the opportunity to provide high quality solutions to oral health care whether complex oral reconstruction with implants or a simple dental examination.
- Implants - Dental Implants, Mini Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Lumineers, Veneers, Whitening, Bonding
- Endodontics - Root Canal, Apicoectomy
- Restorative Dentistry - Bridges, Crowns, Dentures, Bonding
- Periodontics - Bone Grafting, Gum Grafting, Crown Lengthening, Frenectomy, Occlusal Adjustment, Osseous Grafting, Scaling / Root Planing
- Oral Surgery - Extractions, Bone Grafting, Facial Trauma, Oral Pathology, Sleep Apnea
- Orthodontics - TMJ, Night Guards
Principal, Willeam A. Choby, DMD, MPA, MAGD, FICCMO, DICOI
, has over 40 years of experience Dentistry and Oral Surgery
. He is a Board Certified Implant Dentist that perfoms both the Surgery and the Restoration of Implant Teeth
A “Master” in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), Dr. Choby has been recognized by other general dentists as a leader and an example to other dentists of the importance of quality continuing dental education to patient care. Masters have accepted the charge to keep abreast of advances in dentistry for the benefit of patients and the betterment of dentistry. Dr Choby is also a Fellow in the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (FICCMO), earned a Masters of Public Administration (MPA), and is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (DICOI).
Dr. Choby is recognized as One of America's Top Dentists by the Consumers Research Council of America. He recently demonstrated an innovative root canal system before the American Association of Endodontists in Washington DC.
View Dr. Choby's Expert Witness Profile