Medical Bill Detectives
was founded to assist with medical bill errors, to encourage and promote fair billing and compliance practices, and to support medical bill advocacy initiatives. Their expertise is available to individuals, the insurance industry, and the legal industry.
Beth Morgan, CPC, MCS-P, President & CEO
- Identify and Correct Medical Billing Errors
- Recognize Abusive Billing Practices
- Organize Medical Paperwork, Tracking Payments and Multiple Provider Accounts
- File Appeals
- Evaluate Coverage Limitation Plans
- Maximize Plan Benefits
- Counsel on American Health Insurance
- Advocate for Interests with Insurer or Providers
, has served as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and Compliance Specialist (MCS-P) since 2004. She has over 25 years of experience in the Medical Billing and Coding
field working with various types of providers during this time.
Ms. Morgan's knowledge and expertise have enabled her to reduce providers' accounts receivables and medical bills by over 50%. She has access to a broad base of insurance company policy information, and is an information contributor to radio and TV shows as well as magazine articles.
View Medical Bill Detectives' Expert Witness Profile