Dr. Neppe explains his expertise and practice.
Shannon C. Miller, MD, DFASAM, DFAPA, NCTTP - Free initial consultation Forensic services on issues relating to alcohol or drug use, addiction, related behaviors (gambling, etc), drug testing, psychiatry, as well as the intertwining legal issues.
- Retained as Expert Witness - USA & Europe
- Both sides of the bar, civil & criminal, deposition & testimony exp.
- Active clinical practice for over 2 decades in Addiction Medicine, broadly experienced
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, as well as Psychiatry
- Certified in Buprenorphine treatment, and Tobacco treatment
- Distinguished Fellow, American Society of Addiction Medicine, and the American Psychiatric Association
- Awards for clinical practice, teaching, research, military service
- Senior Editor for major national Addiction Medicine textbook, editor and author for other major scholarly works relating to addiction medicine
- America’s Top Psychiatrists
- Roughly 50 medical publications including original research
- Interviews: Dateline NBC, Pravda, US News & World Report, etc.
- Strong teaching skills
- Credentials, Competence, Credibility, Communication Skills
Dr. Christopher A. Lowery, DHSc, CLCP is a Clinical Health & Rehabilitation Consultant with a special interest in helping individuals and organizations with public health impairment issues.
Since 2002, Dr. Lowery passion is to educate, empower and provide hope to individuals that deal with catastrosphic health impairments by educating them on how to live a better quality of life due to poor health care conditions, which will address social, cultural and behavioral barriers across all diverse populations.
He currently hold the following degrees from University of North Texas, Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Studies (07); University of Oklahoma, Master of Arts in Human and Health Administration Services (10); Capital University Law School, Post-Speciality Certificate in Life Care Planning (12); University of Arkansas, Post-Master's Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling (14); and Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Health Science in Global Health (16).
Due to the broad knowledge of education, he practice as an expert on the following topics: expert testimony, litigation support, vocational evaluations, employment support/job placement, earnings capacity evaluations, rehabilitation consulting, life care planning, provide reviews/opinions on independent medical examinations, disability case management, and a wide range of public health, medical, psychological and psychosocial aspect of disabilities.
**If you have a case that needs Dr. Lowery's expertise, please feel free to give his office a call for a free consultation.
Note: Please see below or website for more expertise areas. Areas of Expertise:
Dr. James C. Norris, Ph.D., DABT, EURT is an Expert Witness in Toxicology and Pharmacology. He has Litigation and Arbitration experience in the United States, United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Dr. Norris has given testimony to government agencies, has acted as a consultant for the media (BBC) and is an Industrial Site Crisis Team Member. He is avaliable for both Plaintiff and Defense.
Areas Of Expertise:
Howard is one of America's most sought after Restaurant, Bar, Food, & Beverage Industry Experts in the country. With over 31 years of experience, Judges & Juries respect Howard's industry expertise in regard to his restaurant expert witness& restaurant litigation support services - having provided expert witness testimony, opinions, and reports in both State & Federal Cases for Plaintiffs & Defendants.
• Federal Certification with 29 CFR 1910 from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration
• Certified Forensic Consultant (CFC)-the American College of Forensic Examiners
• Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points Manager Certification (HACCP)
• National Environmental Health Association Certification • ServSafe Food Safety
• On-Premise Alcohol - TIPs 2.0
Nationwide Services - NO CHARGE for Domestic Travel
State & Federal Cases - Plaintiffs & Defendants
Restaurant, Bar & Hospitality Industry Matters - Since 1987
Highly-recognizable books, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting A Restaurant" (1st & 2nd Ed) and "Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security: The Book of Restaurant Industry Standards & Best Practices", found in 76 countries around the globe.
Howard Cannon - Restaurant Expert Witness
With 200+ Litigation and 300+ Pre-Litigation cases as a Restaurant Expert Witness, Food Safety & Contamination Expert, and Restaurant & Bar Safety & Security Expert, Howard provides Credibility, Integrity, and Unbiased Analysis & Reports. Howard is well-spoken - having given hundreds of restaurant, food service & hospitality industry speeches and seminars, and is quite comfortable in any court of law. He is a published author/experienced writer with books & articles published in dozens of markets around the globe - delivering clear & concise expert reports with an effective and efficient opinion & basis. Howard NEVER misses a deadline – his expert witness reports & opinions are always on time.
Areas of Expertise:
Consulting Profile: View Howard Cannon's Consulting Profile