has over 40 years of Landscape Design
and Construction Defect
experience. Mr. George has owned and operated Landscapes West since 1980, and is still providing design / build and maintenance services to his clients. His projects have included commercial, apartments, condominiums, and residential landscapes.
Mr. George is a member of the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA), the Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA), the Irrigation Association (IA), the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), the National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA), the Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute (ICPI), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating.
- Stephen George is an Industry Expert for C-27 Landscape Construction. He provides litigation and consulting services to attorneys representing both Plaintiff and Defendant. His expertise has been called upon throughout the state of California. Mr. George's services include inspection and cost of repair and replacement, review of project drawings, photography / forensic imaging and construction documentation, aboriculture analysis, and landscape construction defects and failures.
Areas of Expertise
View Stephen George's Consulting Profile
- Landscape & Arboriculture Industry Standards
- Construction Defect and Failures
- Personal Injury
- Drainage and Irrigation Damage
- Landscape and Exterior Fire and
|Maintenance PracticesResidential Fire / WildfirePaving HardscapeFireplaces, Fire Pits, BBQ'sHardscape - Walls|