This multi-billion dollar professional services company was using various, disparate software applications across its worldwide operations. Many of its core business processes were not utilized globally, and dual/triple entry was demonstrated at various sites and in various functional areas.
More specifically, the company was struggling with:
- Outdated legacy systems
- Exponential organic and M&A growth
- Siloed ERP Systems and operations
- Nonconforming global business processes
- Manual business processes
- Defined current pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Developed an organizational readiness assessment to identify potential barriers to change
- Conducted organizational change management and communication needs analysis and activities
- Evaluated technical infrastructure and produced a three- to five-year IT strategy and roadmap to complement the overarching system strategy
- Identified operational savings opportunities of 29-percent of total labor costs
- Identified the opportunity for more than $2 million in annual operating and capital cost savings following implementation
Panorama Consulting Group is a technology-agnostic consultancy specializing in Digital Business Transformation and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Implementations for mid- to large-sized private- and public-sector organizations worldwide. This highly respected firm is 100% independent of software and technology vendor affiliation. They offer a phased and integrated approach to strategy alignment and execution, enabling each client to achieve its unique business transformation objectives by transforming its people, processes, and technology.
Panorama clients include multi-national conglomerates from Amazon Robotics to Valcor Engineering, as well as governmental entities, including state and local governments, municipalities, school districts, state offices of the attorney general, and tribal governments.
©Copyright - All Rights Reserved
DO NOT REPRODUCE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY AUTHOR.