Julaine E. Flick
is a consultant in Strategic Marketing Communications
for businesses and professionals committed to success, growth and effectiveness.
Before founding PowerStone Communications, Julaine led an award-winning career within top advertising and public relations agencies, working on Blue Chip clients such as DuPont, Eastman Kodak, Apple Computers, and SmithKline Beecham where she led teams responsible for strategic planning, branding, new business development, public relations and crisis management. Later, she forged her own consulting enterprise, serving clients such as Motorola, Verio Inc. and Accenture on global projects while achieving notable success within extraordinarily short timeframes.
Accomplishments for Clients
Consulting Services Include
- 40 million impressions resulting from a video news release for Du Pont’s consumer product, Impact, an oxygen-based speed shock for pools
- Building the market for Os-Cal, a calcium supplement marketed by SmithKline Beecham, and generating a new national awareness for the prevention of osteoporosis
- Generating the strategic positioning campaign for Du Pont’s pulp and paper division, integrating the message with the company’s corporate position on solid waste recycling, at the time a newly-debated environmental issue
- Launching the debut of Eastman Kodak’s advertising supplement to Vogue magazine with a special event for top fashion photographers and designers in the industry, profiling Eastman Kodak’s leadership in fashion photography
- Creating collateral for Apple Computer’s sales representatives to sell both hardware and software products, developing quarterly newsletter and support materials for Apple’s national sales force
Leading Effectiveness Expert
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Integration
- Strategic Communications Consulting to Companies and Managers Dealing with Change Management
- Reputation and Issues Management
- Crisis Communications
- Employee / Corporate Communications
- New Product Launches
- Julaine is a professional seasoned in leading effectiveness training. Drawing from her experience as a leader in strategic marketing communications and business development — as well as her work in the development of human potential — Julaine teaches clients how to accelerate potential
to breakthrough performance and results.
Results with Experience
- Julaine's credentials include working with many Fortune 500 companies as well as training and developing more than 1,000 people for one of the world’s premier leaders in breakthrough thinking technologies where she led seminars, trained coaches, and managed leadership development programs. She is one of a small number of people licensed to deliver the Personal Efficiency Program™ (PEP), in which she trains organizations how to work smarter and recover an average of 10 hours, per person, per week, in recovered time. In addition, Julaine has been trained in a number of programs within the fields of transformation and personality typology (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™). This “cross training” enables Julaine to offer PowerStone clients a rare understanding of the human element of performance.
- Julaine Flick has taken thousands from potential to performance, whether in seminar series, team trainings, or speeches within the business community. Her services are available to general, entrepeneurial, and women's business groups.