Mayotte Design & Engineering, PC (MD&E) is a Civil and Environmental Engineering Design Firm based in East Lansing, Michigan. Since 2003, MD&E has proved itself a highly responsive design, advocate and risk management partner for clients in the energy, automotive, commercial printing, textile, pharmaceutical, chemical, real estate, and legal industries. MD&E offers a variety of services, specializing in the design and engineering of treatment solutions for wastewater, groundwater, stormwater and contaminated soil, sediment, and air.
MD&E personnel assist clientele across the US and have completed projects in: Alabama; Arizona; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas, Massachusetts; Michigan; Missouri, Mississippi; Nevada; New Jersey; New York; Ohio; Oregon; Tennessee; Texas; Vermont; Virginia; West Virginia; Washington, Wisconsin; Wyoming; British Columbia; Ontario; Quebec; Brazil; China; Czech Republic; Italy; and Mexico.
Timothy J. Mayotte, PhD, CPG, PE, President at MD&E, is an Environmental Engineer with over 35 years of experience in his field. He has provided litigation support and served as an expert witness on over a dozen cases dating back to the mid-1980s. Dr. Mayotte's experience includes providing testimony during numerous depositions and in open court. He has offered expertise in the following areas:
- Hydrodynamics of natural and engineered systems.
- Contaminant fate and transport in the environment.
- Biological and physicochemical process design for the treatment/remediation of water, wastewater, soil, and sludge.
- Industrial wastewater treatment.
- Management and inspection of commercial and residential construction and demolition projects, including due diligence services for property transactions.