is a select, exclusive Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
company. With Computer and Cell Phone Forensics and E-Discovery as their core focus, they offer strategies and provide alternatives so that clients are aware of all options to make more informed decisions.
DataChasers, Inc. provides an initial evaluation at one rate regardless of hourly time/rate that includes a review of the initial reports, search warrants, written evidence, and a consultation regarding the strengths and weaknesses of each case.
Computer Forensics Training
- Cell Phone and Device Forensics
- Forensic Computer Examinations
- E-Discovery Exams - Electronically Stored Information
- Intellectual Property & Copyright
|Employment Law & Civil Rights CasesFamily LawCriminal LawProbate|
- DataChasers, Inc. also provides California State Bar approved MCLE presentations for MCLE credits.Topics include Computer Forensics, Intellectual Property, Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Computer Forensics Presentations, Presenting Electronic Evidence at Court, and How to be an Expert Witness.
Matthew Albee, CFCE, EnCE, SCERS
is a Computer Forensics
expert with over 20 years of experience in his field. He currently serves as project manager and lead examiner on computer forensic and e-discovery cases for DataChasers, Inc.
- Since 1996, Mr. Albee has been a Special Agent for the State of California Franchise Tax Board and the Board of Equalization where his responsibilities include equipping and maintaining the computer forensic laboratory, and conducting investigations that involved financial and computer crimes. Since 2012, he has served as a Course Evaluator /Subject Matter Expert for the Office of Anti-Terrorism Assistance (ATA), Diplomatic Security Service, United States Department of State.
View Matthew Albee's Expert Witness Profile