*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Administration (General) Consultants: 2
Professional consultation for schools, attorneys and individuals. Court-qualified education administration, liability, school review and special education expert. More than 30 years experience in education. National practice.
DOCTORATE: Rutgers University - Education Administration.
MASTERS: College of NJ - Special Education.
MASTERS: Franklin Pierce Law Center - Education Law.
LAWYERS - Document review. Case analysis, development and litigation support. Expert reports. Deposition and trial testimony. School evaluations and comparisons for matrimonial issues.
SCHOOLS - Liability and management assessments. Policy review and recommendations. Program review and development. Special seminars.
Virginia Rhodes, EdD has over 35 years experience in Urban School District Policy, School Development, Administration and Teaching. Dr. Rhodes' specialties include persistently failing city schools, new school start-ups, intentional school design
- District and individual school strategy for equity
- Replacing factory model district & school structures with highly engaging models
- Replacing punitive discipline with developmental systems
- *STEM start-ups and environmental school design
- Innovative teacher hiring, and teacher-led school models, including in districts with collective bargaining
- Replacing toxic district or school culture with human-friendly models
- Effective school security and safety--beyond electronics to the human side
- Collaborating with community grassroots organizing partners
Background - Dr. Rhodes has provided consulting services to an international firm on certain aspects of U.S. public school practices prior to their exploration of a related market sector. She acted as a consultant to the University of Cincinnati Career Center assisting in the development of pre-service teacher hiring expectations. Dr. Rhodes was retained by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center to co-investigate a study for mental health and achievement factors related to excessive student mobility.
As a consultant on AdvancedEd School Accreditation Teams, she has evaluated high school performance. Dr. Rhodes has researched and written numerous articles on school mobility, achievement, culture, and STEM (NSF). She has conducted numerous training workshops and spoken on urban school district policy and other related topics to various community groups and national educational organizations.