Robin D. Franks, PG, CHMM, RSO
has over 25 years of relevant industry experience as a professional Geoscientist / Geologist and Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
. Ms. Franks has been the President, Founding Principal, and Managing Director of TGE Resources, Inc., for over 19 years. Her specialties include Real Property Assessment and Characterization, Clean-up, and Closure
in the commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and healthcare industries.
Consulting Services Include
- Real Property Assessment
- Industrial Compliance Auditing
- Oil and Gas Real Estate Clean-up
- Well Blow-out / Underground Storage Tank Project Management
- Redevelopment, Clean Closure Services
- Asbestos - Sick Building Management
- Lead-based Paint Management
- Industrial Hygiene / Indoor Environmental Quality - Mold / Fungus Assessment, Testing, and Remediation
Ms. Franks has been actively involved in more than 35 "merger/acquisition" projects encompassing over 750 sites nationwide. As senior Technical Advisor, she has been involved in thousands of real property investigations, many of which have involved remediation/closure projects within Texas and throughout the United States.
Ms. Franks is a professional lecturer who delivers presentations and instruction throughout the United States.
View Dr. Franks' Expert Witness Profile