Rudolph P. Frizzi, PE, GE, D.GE is a Civil Engineer with over 25 years of extensive practical Foundation and Geotechnical Engineering experience. His geotechnical Engineering and project management experience is extensive with particular emphasis on: foundation design and construction in urban areas and large scale land and waterfront public and private development projects throughout the United States and internationally. Mr. Frizzi has interacted on projects located in practically every continent world-wide.
Consulting Services Include:
- Sub-surface Investigations
- Foundation Design
- Seismic Analysis and Numerical Modeling
- Earth Retaining Structures, Excavation Support, Underpinning Design
- Ground Improvement and Soil / Rock Slope Stabilization
- Tunneling, Underground, and Trenchless Construction
- Waterfront Design and Marine Engineering
- Temporary and Permanent Groundwater Control
- Controlled Inspection and Instrumentation Monitoring During Construction
Mr. Frizzi has obtained extensive field, office supervision, project management, and forensic experience including soil and rock sampling and in-situ testing; monitoring pre, during, and post construction with state of the art geotechnical instrumentation; nondestructive testing; aqueous and sub-aqueous inspections and investigations and heavy construction field inspection which has contributed to his practical approach to geotechnical problem solving. Selected Projects:
- One57 - 1,005 feet tall, 5-star, 210 room Park Hyatt Hotel and 95 premium condominiums and residences. Performed geotechnical and environmental engineering investigations, and provided foundation recommendations to support the proposed tower on spread footings supported on rock
- Farmer's Field Event Center - geotechnical and environmental engineer for this highly anticipated 1,700,000-square-foot state-of-the-art sports stadium, entertainment venue, and premier convention center that will bring the NFL back to Los Angeles
View Rudolph Frizzi's Expert Witness Profile.