David J. Brotman, FAIA
, is an accomplished Senior Executive with proven career and solid experience in all aspects of Architectural and Engineering Firm Management
, including project management, profit and loss, business development, mergers and acquisitions, sales and marketing, and strategic planning. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, with over forty-five years of practical experience.
Principal at Sunset Consultants
, Mr. Brotman provides strategic planning and management consulting services for various entities, including those that need help with planning or architectural projects. He also serves as Chairman of the City of Malibu Planning Commission where he advises on land use matters including the local coastal program, specific plans, zoning, conditional use permits, and subdivisions.
Mr. Brotman spent 25 years with RTKL Associates Inc., one of the World’s largest Architect and Engineering Firms where he eventually served as its Vice Chairman.
Presentation by: David J. Brotman, FAIA
- David Brotman provides expert witness services to attorneys representing Plaintiff and Defense. His skills include all facets of Architectural practice. His worldwide, multi-million dollar project experience includes retail, office, hotel, institutional, and mixed-use. Mr. Brotman's services include affirmative and rebuttal report preparation, mediation, and trial testimony.
Areas of Expertise
View David Brotman's Consulting Profile
- Professional Standard of Care
- Construction Documents Analysis
- Architectural Design and Coordination
- Building Code Analysis
- Scope of Work Definition
- Errors and Omissions Analysis
|Construction Defects & NegligenceChange Order AnalysisCommunication AnalysisConstruction AdministrationSlip, Trip & FallArchitectural Detailing|