*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Garage Doors Construction Expert Witnesses: 2
Mike Panish is an expert witness & consultant for most construction trades, specializing in automatic door systems and door sensors, door, door hardware, cabinetry, and architectural millwork. Extensive experience working for plaintiff & defense (Federal & State). Highly credible & solid testimony. Licensed in CA as a General Building Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Door, Lock & Security Equipment Contractor, Cabinet & Millwork Contractor, and Painting & Finish Specialties Contractor. Over 35 years hands-on experience in all construction trades with over 1600 cases since the year 2000. Local to CA & New England. Nationwide Inspection & Testimony.
Mike Panish is the most retained and the leading expert witness for Automatic Door injuries / Wrongful Death and Door Defects and Injuries. Security issues relating to daycare & healthcare centers. Construction defects, product liability, poor workmanship relating to contractor vs homeowner disputes and contractor fraud.
Areas of Expertise:
- Automatic Door Personal Injury, Wrongful Death Cases
- Door and Door Hardware Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Defects Cases
- Gates (all types including sliding, parking arm gates)
- Cabinetry, Architectural Millwork, Furniture Personal injury, Defects Cases
- Slip, Trip, Fall / Railings / ADA Personal Injury Cases
- General Construction (all trades) Defects Cases, Personal Injury Cases, Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability, Premises Security for Criminal Cases, Elder Abuse Cases, Wrongful Death
- Building Inspections (all types), Site Evaluation, Product Evaluation, Defect Analysis, Poor Workmanship, Costs & Estimates, Plans Analysis, Proper Installation, Claim Analysis
Kenneth D. Martin has over 40 years of experience specializing in Doors, Gates, and Docks. His background includes a wealth of knowledge in garage door manufacturing, product design, product safety, installation, and repair. Litigation Support - Ken is uniquely qualified to assist attorneys, insurance organizations, and investigators across the nation. He offers services to both plaintiff and defense, claimant and respondent, with experience in both state and federal cases, civil, and criminal, including litigation, arbitration, mediation, and settlement.
Mr. Martin's expert witness services include expert testimony on any door or gate-related matter, expert reports and affidavits, depositions, and trial testimony as needed. He is a Licensed Door & Gate Contractor in 3 states, including Utah (current- Door & Gate), Nevada (current- Door & Gate), Arizona (current- Door).
Areas of Expertise:
- Residential & Commercial Garage Doors
- Automatic Sliding Glass Doors
- Automatic Gates
- Causal and Failure Analysis
- Falling Doors, Broken Doors
- Electric Operators / Entrapment Protection Devices
- Controls, Wirings, Unexpected Operation
- Torsion Springs Failures (cables, and brackets included)
- Pinch Points and Sharp Edges (amputations, avulsions, etc.)
- Do-It-Yourself Repairs Gone Wrong
- "Beat the Door" and "Riding the Door" Accidents
- Engineering / Design Errors and Omissions
- Door / Gate Accident Reconstruction
- Construction Defects and Product Defects
- Assistance with Determination of Shared Liability
- Analysis of Failures and Injuries
- Economic Damages Analysis