*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Mining & Mining Equipment Expert Witnesses: 1
Greg Gerganoff, CSP, Esq., possesses extensive experience in safety compliance and practice involving OSHA and MSHA. He obtained is law degree from Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School and practiced general civil law for approximately 12 years in Colorado prior to entering the safety profession. He earned a Certified Safety Professional certification and has 18 years of field safety experience in mining, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, power plant outages, and light rail construction.
- An Authorized Outreach Trainer for OSHA General Industry.
- A PEC Safeland Basic and Core instructor (Oil and gas).
- An MSHA Approved Instructor (Blue Card) for Surface, Metal/nonmetal.
- A member of the American Society of Safety Professionals.
His professional safety experience includes OSHA / MSHA Safety field work and compliance with experience in the heavy construction, manufacturing, light rail construction, power plant outages, public schools, oil and gas, mining, pipeline, and trenching and excavation industries.
Litigation Support: Mr. Gerganoff assists with discovery questions regarding safety matters. Safety opinions based upon statutory, administrative, judicial rulings and related industry association safety policies ancillary to OSHA and MSHA. Mr. Gerganoff is retained by attorneys for both Plaintiff and Defendant.
Some of the subject matter litigation he has handled include:
- Forklift Safety and Operation
- Lock Out Tag Out/Natural Gas Compressor Stations
- Oil and Gas Safety
- Manufacturing Safety
- Construction Safety
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety
- Crane and Aerial Lift Safety
- Mining Safety
- Traffic Control Plans/MUTCD
- Working at Heights, Employee Safety Training
- Fall Protection, Ladders, Stairways