*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Mining & Mining Equipment Expert Witnesses: 2
Trusted by clients since 2001, Rauch Safety & Engineering specializes in guiding private and public clients through complex Fall Protection and Confined Spaces Infrastructure Access and Maintenance projects across specific industry sectors and markets utilizing our global network of resources to provide comprehensive world class advisory and management services.
With real world, hands on international experience, Rauch Safety & Engineering offers:
- Expert Testimony
- Litigation Support
- The Rendering of Independent Expert Opinion
- Strategic Advice to Attorneys and Clients Concerning Technical Issues
- Safety Violations
- Project and Human Factors and related Negligence and Incompetence
Principal Areas of Specialization Include:
Current and Past Memberships & Affiliations:
- Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)
- Design Build Institute of America (DBIA)
- The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Shipbuilding Research Program (NSRP ASE)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- India Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association
Greg Gerganoff, CSP, Esq., possesses extensive experience in safety compliance and practice involving OSHA and MSHA. He obtained is law degree from Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School and practiced general civil law for approximately 12 years in Colorado prior to entering the safety profession. Mr. Gerganoff earned a Certified Safety Professional certification and has 18 years of field safety experience in mining, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, power plant outages, and light rail construction.
His professional safety experience includes OSHA / MSHA Safety field work and compliance with experience in the heavy construction, manufacturing, light rail construction, power plant outages, public schools, oil and gas, mining, pipeline, and trenching and excavation industries.
- Authorized Outreach Trainer for OSHA General Industry.
- PEC Safeland Basic and Core instructor (Oil and gas).
- MSHA Approved Instructor (Blue Card) for Surface, Metal/nonmetal.
- Member of the American Society of Safety Professionals.
Litigation Support: Mr. Gerganoff assists with discovery questions regarding safety matters. Safety opinions based upon statutory, administrative, judicial rulings and related industry association safety policies ancillary to OSHA and MSHA. Mr. Gerganoff is retained by attorneys for both Plaintiff and Defendant. Some of the subject matter litigation he has handled include: