Jeff Nelken, MA, retired RD
, is a Food Safety / HACCP
Expert who coaches personnel to improve food safety awareness, through Self-Inspection and Customized Quality HACCP Training Programs
. He has worked with CNN, FOX, CBS, NBC, INSIDE EDITION
, and Dateline MSNBC’s
investigation team, as well as restaurants, casinos and food manufacturers. Mr. Nelken is a certified trainer and provider with the Los Angeles Health Department.
Mr. Nelken works with his clients to maximize their effectiveness and profitability by improving the food safety / accident prevention performance of their people. He works in partnership with his client's culinary, safety, risk management team to deliver a variety of performance improving strategies that produce measurable results by strengthening the performance and productivity of both individual employees and the management team. With 40 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Mr. Nelken offers creative and affordable solutions that effectively impacts safety culture.
Consulting / Training Services Include
View Jeff Nelken's Expert Witness Profile
- Staff Training and Skill Development
- Accident Prevention / Food Safety Training
- Food Safety and HACCP Inspections and Audits
- Pre HACCP-AIB and Health Department Inspections
- SERVSAFE/NSF HACCP Training Certification Exam
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Health Department Representation
- Crisis Management Support - Vendor Recalls (24/7)
- Motivational Food Safety Speaker
- Product Representations
- Trade Show "Demo's"
It's easy to slip into a false sense of security because you've covered the basics of food safety with your kitchen staff. However, there are many other hazards that impact your bottom line. For example, slip and fall accidents are at the top of the list of safety concerns. There are many other dangers that must be considered.