Merrifield Safety Consulting
offers Safety Management and Risk Management
services to manufacturers, owners, and users of machinery. Their concentration is on safe design, safe use, warnings, instructions, risk management, and defending the product.
Merrifield Safety Consulting has extensive experience in:
- ANSI and OSHA Standards
- Safety Training
- Developing National and International Standards
- Participating in Personal Injury Litigation
- Participating in Products Liability Litigation
- Developing and Implementing Safety Systems
- Production of Safe Designs
- Production of Warnings, Instructions, and Manuals
- Managing Product Recalls and Safety Bulletins
Principal, David K. Merrifield, CSP
, has over 40 years of experience in Manufacturing and Manufacturing Management
. A Certified Safety Professional, he has 23 years of experience in Safety Management, Risk Management, and Litigation
Mr. Merrifield is knowledgeable in a broad range of construction, industrial and maintenance tools, machinery, and equipment. He has served as Chairman of the American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) A92 main committee for Aerial Work Platforms and Chairman of ANSI Z535.6 Safety messages in collateral materials.
Mr. Merrifield has authored papers, delivered lectures, and presented at trade shows. Paper and presentation topics have included Safe Scissor Lift Operation, Fall Protection Puzzles, and Aerial Work Platforms.
View David Merrifield's Expert Witness Profile