Robert N. Anderson, PhD, PE,
has more than 35 years of experience in Forensic Materials and Metallurgical Consulting
specializing in Corrosion and Thermodynamics, Failure Analysis, Engineering Design, and Accident Analysis
. He is certified by IBFES Board, specialty in Forensic Engineering Sciences.
Dr. Anderson holds Patents
in high temperature reprocessing of nuclear fuels, nuclear reactor, and extraction of reactive metals from their ores. His services are available to insurance companies, government agencies, and industries in need of forensic materials and metallurgical consulting. Dr. Anderson has authored many articles in his area of expertise and has been invited to speak in the area of materials science both nationally and internationally.
Past Consulting Engagements (Selected)
View Expert Witness Profile
- California State Energy, Resources & Development Commission
- Council on Environmental Quality; Office of Science & Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President of the United States
- United States Congress, Office of Technology Assessment
- Brookhaven National Lab, Lawrence Livermore Lab, Smithsonian Institute
- Food Machinery Corp (FMC), IBM, Stanford Research Institute
- Center for Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India - advised on procedures to counteract surface degradation of Taj Mahal