Jason Young, BESc., MASc, PEng
, is the lead investigator and President of Advantage Forensics Inc., a multi-disciplinary forensic engineering firm based in Ontario with service across Canada and the U.S. Their team of renowned and well-respected experts at Advantage Forensics have conducted thousands of forensic investigations in the following areas of expertise, at fair rates, with tremendous success for insurance defense and plaintiff clients
- Collision Reconstruction - pedestrian, nighttime visibility, motorcycle, bicycle, trucks, data recorder download & analysis, multi-vehicle freeway collisions, computer simulation, winter maintenance, snowmobile, Segways
- Human Factors - reaction times, driver behavior, road design & signage, warnings & labels, product misuse
- Slips, Trips & Falls - friction testing, staircase building code assessment, fall hazard assessment
- Biomechanics - seatbelt use, injury thresholds, fraud investigations, fall dynamics
- Product Failure - materials failure, design assessment, safety factor testing
- Playground, Fitness Equipment & Sports Accidents
- Waterpark, Pool, Zipline & Amusement Ride Accidents
- Fire & Explosion Investigation
Their team of over 25 experts and consultants is led by Jason Young, a licensed professional engineer and seasoned expert with over 20 qualifications at Superior Court level and Arbitrations as an expert in Collision Reconstruction, Human Factors, Mechanical Engineering, Road Design Assessment, Waterslide Design, and Biomechanics. Mr. Young has a Masters in Biomedical Engineering and is also a Certified Playground Inspector and Certified Level 2 Zipline & Challenge Course Inspector. Mr. Young has taught numerous courses on Collision Reconstruction, Human Factors and Biomechanics to academia and is a sought-out expert panelist at insurance and research conferences in those fields. Mr. Young is a long-time member of CATAIR, HFES, and ASTM, and has contributed to numerous research papers and standards in collision reconstruction, human factors, and product design.
Visit their website at www.aforensics.ca/
for more information regarding their team of experts and services. They offer reasonable hourly rates or fixed quotes that are guaranteed within 10%.
View Advantage Forensics' Consulting Profile