Christopher A. Lowery
is a qualified health and human service professional who serves as a Health and Rehabilitation
Consultant. Having worked in the medical, vocational, and rehabilitation industry since 2002, he is committed to providing quality representation and assistance to meet the needs of every client.
- Dr. Lowery served as the Managing Director and Senior Healthcare Recruiter for Outsource Personnel in Houston, TX. Prior to that, he served as a personal injury legal assistant, document review paralegal, and medical claims analyst. This experience, coupled with his education in Human and Health Services Administration and Health Sciences make him particularly qualified to provide expert testimony.
- Christopher Lowery provides expert witness services to Attorneys, litigants and the courts for Plaintiff and Defense cases. He is available to evaluate clients to assist with Employment Capability, Earnings Capacity, Rehabilitation, Consulting, Evaluations, Life Care Planning, Disability Claims, Assistive Technology, and Health Education
as a result of a health impairment. Please see below or website for more expertise areas.
Areas of Expertise
View Christopher Lowery's Consulting Profile
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Life Care Planning
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence
|Family Law / Domestic RelationsWorker’s CompensationVeteran’s BenefitsLabor and Employment DiscriminationJones Act / Longshoreman CasesMatrimonial / Divorce MattersHealth Education|