Shannon C. Miller, MD, DFASAM, DFAPA, NCTTP - Free initial consultation on issues relating to alcohol or drug use, addiction, related behaviors (gambling), drug testing, etc.
- Retained as an Expert Witness throughout the USA and in Europe
- Both sides of the bar, civil & criminal, deposition & testimony experience
- Active clinical practice for over 2 decades in Addiction Medicine, broadly experienced
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, as well as Psychiatry
- Certified in Buprenorphine treatment, and Tobacco treatment
- Distinguished Fellow, American Society of Addiction Medicine, and the American Psychiatric Association
- Awards for clinical practice, teaching, research, military service
- Editor for major national Addiction Medicine textbook
- Editor and author for other major scholarly works relating to addiction medicine
- Roughly 50 medical publications including original research
- Interviews: Dateline NBC, Pravda, US News & World Report, etc.
- Strong teaching skills
- Credentials, Competence, Credibility, Communication Skills
There is an emerging trend happening in homes across Tennessee, right under parents’ noses. Recently, there have been news reports of overdoses and theft of this drug across the state as well as nationwide.
As gambling-related disorders proliferate in the United States, more people could benefit from effective treatments. Unfortunately, shame often keeps persons with gambling problems from seeking help