This consumer services company in Denver was using custom software developed in an AS/400 environment. Many of its core business processes were either manual or paper-based, and the company was struggling with the issue of sole dependency on a single employee who understood the legacy systems.
In order to continue providing outstanding service to customers while growing through acquisitions, management knew it needed to modernize its systems and business processes.
- Defined pain points, opportunities for improvement, and ERP business requirements
- Evaluated 18 industry-specific and cross-industry ERP systems
- Created requests for proposal and evaluated vendor responses
- Evaluated the functional and technical features of each system against the client’s business requirements
- Helped select the software that best addressed the client’s business requirements
- Negotiated ERP contract terms favorable to the client
- Developed a budget, business case, and ROI analysis of the selected software
- Developed an organizational readiness assessment to identify potential barriers to change
- Defined the implementation plan
- Provided ERP project management, including managing third-party vendors and the client project team
- Defined workflows in the context of the new system
- Developed training documentation and facilitated end-user training
- Conducted change management and communication activities
- Managed technical infrastructure upgrades to meet ERP software requirements
- Conducted post-go-live audit and corrective action to ensure the client realized maximum benefits.
- Negotiated more than 25% cost savings on the ERP software contract
- Managed the project budget to ensure fixed and variable project costs came in under budget
- Helped the organization realize cost savings from improved efficiencies and lower cost structure, resulting in a 60% return on investment and two-year payback period.
Panorama Consulting Group is a technology-agnostic consultancy specializing in Digital Business Transformation and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Implementations for mid- to large-sized private- and public-sector organizations worldwide. This highly respected firm is 100% independent of software and technology vendor affiliation. They offer a phased and integrated approach to strategy alignment and execution, enabling each client to achieve its unique business transformation objectives by transforming its people, processes, and technology.
Panorama clients include multi-national conglomerates from Amazon Robotics to Valcor Engineering, as well as governmental entities, including state and local governments, municipalities, school districts, state offices of the attorney general, and tribal governments.
©Copyright - All Rights Reserved
DO NOT REPRODUCE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY AUTHOR.