Meyer R. Rosen FRSC, FAIC, CPC, CChE is a leading creative consultant for the Legal Profession, Specialty Chemical / Personal Care Industries. He is Founder & President of Interactive Consulting, Inc. (www.chemicalconsult.com). Meyer is a Forensic Litigation expert for both plaintiff and defense in hazardous chemicals, products liability, personal injury, fires and explosions, intellectual property and trade secret cases. He also provides Technical Marketing, New Business Development, Technical Consulting and Professional Editing services internationally to the Specialty Chemical, Personal Care, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Allied Industries. Meyer also has 15 years experience as a Professor of Fire Technology at Westchester Community College. Mr. Rosen is Editor- in- Chief of Harry’s Cosmeticology, 9th Ed. A 2,600 page trilogy on all aspects of the cosmetic industry (www.harryscosmeticology.com)’ as well as being Editor-in-Chief for EuroCosmetics magazine (Germany). Technology Expertise (Intellectual Property/Chemical Industry): Mr. Rosen provides consultation and litigation support in patent infringement, trade secret issues and licensing matters. His scientific areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Organosilicones: Surfactants, Emulsions, Foams, Antifoams, Silane Coupling Agents
- Water Soluble Polymers, Poly(ethylene oxide), Polyethylene Glycol, and Poly (acrylamide)
- Colloid and Surface Chemistry: Stability of Dispersions, Wetting & Spreading Phenomena, Suspensions & Emulsions, Clays, Paint & Coatings, Personal Care, Cosmetics
- Flocculating and Coagulating Agents
- Applied Rheology, Rheology Modification of Aqueous & Non-Aqueous Media
- Chartered Chemist and Fellow: Royal Society of Chemistry – London
- Nationally Certified Professional Chemist and Professional Chemical Engineer
- Certified Fire and Explosion Expert (Advanced Training)
- Fellow: American College of Forensic Examiners
- Fellow: American Institute of Chemists
- Diplomate: American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate: American Board of Forensic Engineering and Technology
View Meyer Rosen's Consulting Profile.
The successful attorney-chemical expert “dyad” is, in my opinion, critically dependent on creating a trusting, workable, two-way communication. The expert must be able to educate the attorney in the complexities of the subject case, so that the attorney is comfortable in mediation or court procedures.
The skin is a miraculous organ and the cosmetic & personal care industry continues to make improvements on how to maintain the health and beauty of this organ, the largest in the body. Much of the radiant youthful glow on the skin is often achieved through the delivery of advanced, active skin care products.
The intimate, uniform and lump-free mixing of a formulation containing two or more fluid components, one being lipophilic and the other hydrophilic, with or without the addition of powdered solids, to form a stable emulsion is a complex process.
Meyer R. Rosen
The 9th edition has been doubled in size over the 8th edition and is available in both hard copy and e-book versions as well as eight shorter “Focus Books” taken from the full encyclopedic three volume edition.” All of the Focus Books are coordinated with educational presentations being conducted during the InCosmetics N.A. conference and exhibition.”
Meyer R. Rosen
This is the first single-volume handbook with the information a researcher needs to select the best rheology modifiers for his/her project. Information on 20 different types of rheology modifiers manufactured by 26 companies worldwide is described. These range from Acrylic Polymers to Xanthan Gum. This handbook was written because, in the authors' experience, the selection of a rheology modifier for specific applications is an arduous task.
Meyer R. Rosen
Novel delivery systems designed to facilitate the use of fountain of youth and other functional actives is an idea whose time has come...This must have book has been carefully designed for training, development and synergistic technology transfer across the personal care, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.