Environmental Safety Management Corporation
, Dr. Richard Lynch, Ph.D., CIH, CMC, CMRS, CHFM. Dr. Lynch, a former Professor of Industrial Hygiene, peer-reviewed published author and practicing consultant since 1992, provides defense and plaintiff litigation support for indoor air quality, mold contamination, chemical exposure, infection control and legionella in hospitals, offices, schools and residential dwellings. Dr. Lynch has published research related to mercury contamination in rubberized gym floors, mold contamination in buildings, irritation associated with blown cellulose insulation and other topics. Clients include law firms, insurance companies, manufacturing, health care, commercial, office, schools & residential facilities.
Expertise & Services
- Certified Industrial Hygiene Consulting
- Indoor Air Quality & Sick Building Syndrome Assessments
- Mold Testing and Remediation Design/Verification
- Water & Sewage Damage Clean-up Specifications and Testing
- HVAC Assessment Services
- Healthcare Microbial & Chemical Testing & Infection Control Risk Assessments,
- Ergonomics Assessments
- Legionella and Healthcare Acquired Infection support
- OSHA Compliance
- Litigation Support & Expert Witness Services
As a Fellow of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, Lynch is expert at forensic hazard identification, measurement, noise assessments and control for chemical, biological and ergonomic hazards.