Trade Resources & Associates is a consulting firm established in 2003 that specializes in cross-border transactions, customs and export compliance, and logistics in the global and domestic movement of goods. Trade Resources & Associates has experience leading global trade compliance and transportation for multinational corporations, such as, Micron Technology, Aviza, Inc., Flextronics (formerly Solectron), and Applied Materials.
- Export Product Classification & Licensing in Information Security Semiconductor, Network Storage and Data, Global Encryption Space
- Develop Export Management & Compliance Management Programs, Create Export Control Manual and Technology Control Plan
- Provide Guidance in Import Classification, Valuation and Country of Origin, 301 Tariff Exclusions, Trade Agreement Act (TAA)
- Trade Compliance Risk Audits
- Mergers and Acquisitions ( M & A) Due Diligence
- Direct Voluntary Self Disclosures
- Trade Compliance Automation Services and Export Screening support
- Logistics and Third-Party Management
- Freight Forwarding and Transportation Management
Jo-Anne Daniels, President and Founder of Trade Resources & Associates, has been a International Trade Industry Consultant for over 25 years. She is a frequent invited speaker for trade associations and logistics organizations. Ms. Daniels authored several industry publications and is the past President of the Professional Association of Exporters and Importers.
- Professional Memberof Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA)
- President and Board of Director-Professional Association of Exporters and Importers(PAEI)
- Member of Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association (CBFAN)
View Jo-Anne Daniels' Expert Witness Profile.
SUMAC made several key regulatory changes as compared to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) that affect compliance and liability. Learning to navigate and master these new provisions are the key to complying with the regulations, minimizing liability for non-compliance, and succeeding in global trade.