Construction Strategies and Solutions (CS&S)
provides a complete range of Construction and Construction Project Management
services. They offer pre-construction services for owners considering future projects who need assistance in evaluating the feasibility and conceptual costs. CS&S also offers post construction services for owners who are facing close out problems including conflict resolution, mediation assistance, close out service completion, punch lists, and warranty assistance.
Principal, Sanford C. Loy , CCM, B.Arch, MSCE
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Constructability Reviews
- Design Team Management
- Scope Package Development
- Estimate Evaluations
- Bid Evaluations & Recommendations
- Contract Negotiation Support
- Program Procedures
- Scheduling Development or Analysis
- Change Order Negotiation
- Contract Administration
- Dispute Resolution
- Management Information System
- Document Control Systems
- Post Completion Analysis
- Quality Control Inspections
- Code Compliance Inspections
- Close Out Evaluation
, has 40 years of experience in the Construction Industry
. Mr. Loy has Degrees in Architecture and Engineering. A Certified Construction Manager (CCM), he is committed to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Practice established by the Construction Management Association of America. CCM is the ANSI accredited professional designation for construction management and is the gold standard for CM service providers in over 145 countries.
- Mr. Loy's experience spans virtually every type of building and design process. His strength centers on his understanding of the dynamics and interactions of the various trades and professions unique to every building project. He has experience with Construction Management at Risk, Construction Management Agency, Design-build, and Design-bid-build.
Having successfully managed the completion of over one billion dollars of construction, Mr. Loy served as a Regional Engineer for the American Institute of Steel Construction for 2 years and as Director of Construction and Development for Belz Enterprises, the largest development company in Tennessee, for two years before founding Construction Strategies and Solutions in 1988.
View Sanford Loy's Expert Witness Profile
The construction industry is gigantic.....it has been around for centuries in this country alone....an industry with that much inertia does not embrace change easily. Introducing new processes and methodology is much like trying to turn an aircraft carrier with a boat oar. You can get beat up pretty good and not even effect the ship!