Debra L. Phairas
founder of a nationally recognized Health Care Practice Management and Risk Management
consulting and seminar firm. Her clients include over 1,800 individual and group physician practices of every specialty, malpractice insurance companies, state, local, and national medical/dental associations.
Ms. Phairas' background includes medical clinic administration and loss prevention management for NORCAL MUTUAL, a physician malpractice insurance carrier in Northern California. Her BS is from Michigan State University and her graduate work at Golden Gate University San Francisco MBA Health Services Administration program. She has presented seminars and lectures nationwide for state and local medical/dental associations, management organizations and specialty societies.
- Ms. Phairas is certified as an Expert Witness in California, Arizona, and Washington. Her litigation support services are available to attorneys representing plaintiff and defendant and include depositions, arbitration, mediation, and trial testimony.
Areas of Expertise
View Debra Phairus' Consulting Profile
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Practice Management
- Medical Practice Compensation
- Medical Practice Shareholder Disputes
- Hospital / Physician Compensation Disputes
|Health Care EconomicsHIPAAMedical Staffing IssuesRisk ManagementMedical Practice Business Valuation|