Scott T. Toborg, PhD
, is an Information Technology
specialist with over 30 years of experience in the Telecommunications and Information Technology industries. Dr. Toborg currently works as a product and technology consultant to major technology organizations.
- Dr. Toborg offers expert witness services to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defense. He provides general litigation support services in the following areas:
- Product Innovation and Development Processes
- Predictive Analytics
- Big Data Architectures
- Systems and Software Development
- Cloud Computing
- Complex Project Management
- Leadership and Management of Technical Teams
- Business Process Management
|Telecommunication Operation Support SystemsSatellite, Wireless, Cellular TechnologiesHigh-Performance Websites and NetworksHealthcare IT SystemsHome AutomationM2MInternet of Things (IoT)Intellectual Property|
- Dr. Toborg served as the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Mosaix Communications, a VPN and integrated communications service provider; Vice President and Chief Information Officer at 360networks, a global broadband service provider; Director, Product Development Teledesic Corporation, a global satellite service provider, and Technology and Service Architect for SBC Communications (AT&T). He has also served in technology leadership roles at MCC, Hughes, and IBM. He has previously served as the VP of Products at Control4, COO at Bandwidth Advisers, and SVP at Strata8 Networks.
View Dr. Toborg's Consulting Profile