The Diehl Group Architects, Inc.
is a full-service design and consulting firm specializing in Forensic Architecture
, quality assurance, and expert witness testimony. Their services `include:
- Architectural Design - With years of traditional architectural design experience includes residential, commercial, and institutional projects, they focus on unusually challenging building types, including aviation aircraft and pilot support facilities, a contemporary single family home, and support services for a subterranean wine cellar
- Quality Assurance - Identifying potential shortcomings of construction documents prior to breaking ground which allows them to review drawings before construction even begins and continue to monitor building techniques and processes to provide compliance and ensure construction accountability
- Construction Administration - Monitor construction schedules, cost, progress and quality while providing support services such as instruction or clarification to contractors as required
- Reconstruction Services - Reconstruction designs and building details solve existing problems while addressing future needs. By evaluating a range of building methods and materials through their forensic engagements, their team possesses a unique advantage over traditional architecture firms
- Forensic Architecture - The Diehl Group Architects, Inc. goes beyond standard investigative methods and procedures with state of the art technologies to ensure accurate reporting, lower costs, and side-step unnecessary intrusive testing methods
- Expert Witness Testimony - Diehl has a broad range of experience as designated architectural experts for plaintiff parties and developers in defense of plaintiff parties, in addition to a host of sub contractor disciplines
President, John (Jack) P. Diehl, AIA NCARB LEED AP
, has over 40 years of experience as an Architect
. Mr. Diehl currently specializes in Forensic Architecture and Construction Defects
. He is licensed to practice in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Mr. Diehl is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), and the International Code Council (ICC). He is also a LEED AP Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional, Construction Document Technician, and General Contractor California, "B" License.
View Jack Diehl's Expert Witness Profile