provides expert witness, consulting & training services in the areas of design, construction, procurement, implementation, commissioning and operations of information technology, telecommunications, network systems and critical data center facilities. Isaak Technologies provides clear solutions to complex challenges using best-practice forecasting, strategy & risk mitigation.
Philip J. Isaak, PE, P.Eng., DCDC, RCDD, SMIEEE
, has over 20 years of experience as a design & operations consultant & training provider, with a focus in the information technology, telecommunications & critical data center facility industries.
In recognition of Mr. Isaak’s professional standing, the Officers & Board of Directors of the Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers (IEEE), the world’s largest professional association for advancement of technology, certified his election to the grade of Senior Member, a level only 9% of IEEE’s over 400,000 global members hold.
View Philip Isaak's Expert Witness Profile
|Litigation||IT & Telecommunications||Critical Facilities|
- IP, Trade Secrets, Contracts
- Design, Construction, Implementation Claims, Damages, Defects, Delays, Failure & Quality Control Analysis
- Failed System Analysis
- Unfulfilled SLAs
- Technical Investigations
- Claims Preparation & Analysis
- Expert Reports
- Settlement Opinions & Strategies
- Deposition & Trail Testimony
- Needs Assessment, Gap Analysis & Audits
- Strategic Plans
- Design, Procurement & Implementation Management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Capacity Planning & Forecasting
- Operations Planning
- Enterprise Architecture, Network Systems, Services & Cabling Infrastructure Planning
- Outsourcing Analysis & Planning for Colocation, XaaS or Cloud Services
- Design Consultant, Contractor & Commissioning Vendor Qualification & RFP Development
- Reliability Analysis
- Design Peer Review
- Site Assessments & Planning
- Facility Assessments & Audits
- Space, Power & Cooling Capacity & Redundancy Planning
- Commissioning Management
- Standard Operating, Maintenance & Emergency Response Procedures
One of the new terms in the data center industry is Edge Data Centers. What is the Edge? Where is the Edge? Before we begin to understand what an Edge Data Center is, it might be helpful to first understand what it is not.
This is the first in a series of six posts on how to overcome contractual challenges for data center projects. The series will address: