*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Tires / Wheels (General) Expert Witnesses: 7
Nationwide Expert Witness and Case Preparation Services Provided For Litigation Involving Automobile Industry Standards & Practices, Specializing in Dealership Operation, Relating to Sales, Leasing, Finance, New & Used Cars, Service & Parts. Auto Industry Veteran Since 1978.
Los Angeles Business & Resale Licenses
Resume & References upon Request
Steven Proto is a Nationwide Certified Auto Appraiser (IAAA Certified, USAAP compliant) with over 20 years of experience as an Auto Valuation Expert.
Mr. Proto's expertise is in Fraud Investigations, including diminished value, dealership practices, new and used auto transactions, prior accident damage detection, and vehicle valuations from a Corolla to a Ferrari. He currently serves as the GM of an Auto Auction, Auto Mediator Umpire and he establishes and maintains markets in automotive vehicles, appraising vehicles, and arbitration disputes for top tier auto franchises.
Litigation Support - Hired by Auto Manufacturer's, Top Tier Auctions, the D.O.J. and qualified to testify in Federal/ State Court as an Expert in Vehicle Valuation, Dealer Fraud, Dealer Business Practices, Dealer Advertising/MSRP/Addendums . He can assist in the discovery stage to ensure clients are able to document real damage or the bogus nature of fraudulent claims. Serves as an expert witnesses for both plaintiff and defendant.
Areas of Expertise:
William Guentzler, Ph.D. has over 30 years as a Forensic Examiner and 36 years as a University Professor. Dr. Guentzler specializes in the area of FAILURE ANALYSIS for autos, trucks, ATCs, ATVs, motorcycles, motor homes, marine and golf carts.
Areas of Expertise:
Dr. Guentzler has served as an Expert Witness for both Plaintiff and Defense in over 550 Cases. References are available upon request.
With constantly evolving IT systems and exceptional customer service, Laird are leading the way in the Expert Witness sector. You can instruct with the click of a button via their website and will be kept up to date at every stage of your case.
Laird have three main areas of expertise:
- Locus Reports
- Personal Injury Photography Reports
- Witness Statements
- Document sign up service
Michael C. Buck, President of MCB Consulting, is a Commercial Transportation Expert with over 30 years of experience. He and his team provide world class Fleet Maintenance Management by developing methodical policies and procedures monitored by performance metrics while simultaneously providing leadership with the tools and authority to effectively assist their customers.
Subject Matter Expert / Litigation Support - MCB Consulting consistently decreases deposition and trial preparation time and increases the probability of successful judgments. Has assist attorneys for both plaintiffs and defendants in gaining a greater settlement or mitigating a client’s losses.
During tough economic times, when profit margins are low in the transportation and service sectors, organizations look to slash costs any way possible. The first areas often hit are the high expense categories of maintenance, tires, fuel, and labor. An easy way to cut cost is by deferring maintenance and now because the vehicles perform differently, many times they are involved in an accident.
To assist in litigation, MCB Consulting is prepared to accomplish the following:
- Evaluate processes in respect to DOT, EPA, OSHA, State, and local regulations including proper documentation
- Analyze maintenance processes and pertinent subsequent records for adherence to generally accepted industry practices.
- Evaluate and respond to validity of given depositions, trial testimony and exhibits.
- Appear in court as a subject matter expert to support your trial proceedings or be deposed on your behalf.
- Determine if the incident/accident was caused by improper maintenance practices, part failure, operator error, or failure to adhere to regulatory compliance. Evaluate the competence of the Fleet maintenance and Fleet Safety programs.
- Evaluate maintenance processes in respect to manufacturer recommendations.
- MCB Consulting would like to assist you in your Commercial Transportation Litigation.
MCB Consulting has assisted organizations such as UPS, Con-way Freight, Waste Management, Great Dane Trailer Manufacturer and many others.
Mr. Buck is recognized as an experienced senior level fleet and executive with proven success in developing systems and infrastructures to promote profitability. He is adept at bolstering the performance of both physical and human capital. A strategic communicator who will solicit buy-in and institute initiatives focused on promoting fiscally prudent organizational growth.
Since 1988, Real-World Forensic Engineering, LLC ("RWFE") has provided engineering services to industries and government labs, as well as litigation support to both plaintiff and defense attorneys practicing in many areas.
RWFE Areas of Expertise Include:
At RWFE, we proudly distinguish ourselves by our Four C's:
CREDENTIALS. COMPETENCE. CREDIBILITY. COMMUNICATION.
|Credentials:||B.S., M.S., M.Eng., M.B.A., J.D., and Ph.D. Degreed|
Licensed Professional Engineers in Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering
Tenured University Professors and Professionals
NAFI Certified Fire and Explosion Investigators (CFEI)
Licensed Master Electricians
|Competence:||Over 80 Combined Years of Experience in Engineering R&D, Industry, Academia, Consulting, and Expert Witness Litigation Support|
Over 120 Combined Deposition and Court Testimonies
|Credibility:||Internationally Recognized in Our Areas of Expertise|
More Than $19 Million in Peer-reviewed and Funded Research Grants
Over 200 Combined Scientific Publications and Journal Articles
|Communication:||Over 20 Different Undergraduate and Graduate-level University Courses|
Over 30 Invited Short Courses, Talks, and Lectures
Design Evaluation – Accident Investigation – Intellectual Property - Failure Analysis – Fire Cause & Origin – Component Testing - Computer Aided Drafting – Accident Animation - Expert Witness & Litigation Support
Areas of Expertise: Accident analysis, testimony and mediation in vehicle and pedestrian accidents involving transit, paratransit, schoolbus, motorcoach, special education, non-emergency medical transportation, taxi, shuttle, child transport systems and services; slips and falls; crossing, boarding and alighting; wheelchairs; seatbelts; ADA and accessibility; passenger safety, security and sexual abuse; vehicle design, specification, crashworthiness, quality assurance and product liability; industry standards and practices; driver training and vehicle operation; management, monitoring, supervision and enforcement; maintenance; NHTSA, FTA, FMCSA and USDOT regulations; vehicle testing and certification; contract negotiation and compliance; risk management; planning and system design.
The Firm: Transportation Alternatives is a passenger transportation and automotive consortium engaged in consulting and forensic accident investigation and analysis (more than 600 cases). Specializes in elderly, disabled, schoolchildren.
Education: MURP (Urban and Regional Planning): George Washington University, 1975 BA, English Literature: Rutgers University, 1969
- President, Transportation Alternatives (1980 to present). Consulted to USDOT, transit agencies, private contractors, social service agencies, municipalities and school districts. Designed several major transportation systems
- Chairman/General Manager, PTS Transportation (1982-1992). Directed operations of a 70-vehicle paratransit system for physically and developmentally disabled individuals and a non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) service
- President, TAM-USA (1989-1995). Formed and directed a U.S.-Slovene joint venture company which coordinated the design, testing, certification and marketing of a European-manufactured school bus and motorcoach.
Appointments and Memberships:
- American Public Transportation Association
- National Association of Pupil Transportation
- United Motorcoach Association
- American Bus Association
- Community Transportation Association of America
- Association Internationale pour la Sécurité du Transport des Jeunes
- National School Transportation Conference (1995, 2000, 2005)
- Committee on School Transportation Safety, National Academy of Sciences
- Bus Industry Safety Committee (ABA)
- Access Committee (APTA)