David R. Lenorovitz, PhD, CPE
, Lenorovitz is a Board Certified Ergonomist / Human Factors Professional
with over 50 years of experience in developing and applying knowledge regarding the ways in which human capabilities and limitations can materially effect a user's performance (i.e., success or failure) when interacting with a variety of products or equipment.
Dr. Lenorovitz has performed HF-related work evaluating, designing, developing, and testing user-interactive-systems for a wide range of industrial, governmental, and individual clients.
- Dr. Lenorovitz's forensic experience has included applying Human Factors scientific principles, preparing analysis reports, providing expert opinions, and testifying in cases involving:
- Safety and Hazard Analysis
- Warnings Systems and Labels
- User System Interaction (USI) Analysis
- Computer-Human Interface Design
- Adequacy of Warnings
- Operator Manuals
|Work PracticesOrganizational ProceduresProduct DesignProduct LiabilityDistractions / Diverted AttentionTask AnalysisIndustrial Accidents|