*Enter State Names or Abbreviations. Use space to separate multiple states e.g. CA Washington NY
Buses - Motorcoaches Expert Witnesses: 3
Areas of Expertise: Accident analysis, testimony and mediation in vehicle and pedestrian accidents involving transit, paratransit, schoolbus, motorcoach, special education, non-emergency medical transportation, taxi, shuttle, child transport systems and services; slips and falls; crossing, boarding and alighting; wheelchairs; seatbelts; ADA and accessibility; passenger safety, security and sexual abuse; vehicle design, specification, crashworthiness, quality assurance and product liability; industry standards and practices; driver training and vehicle operation; management, monitoring, supervision and enforcement; maintenance; NHTSA, FTA, FMCSA and USDOT regulations; vehicle testing and certification; contract negotiation and compliance; risk management; planning and system design.
The Firm: Transportation Alternatives is a passenger transportation and automotive consortium engaged in consulting and forensic accident investigation and analysis (more than 600 cases). Specializes in elderly, disabled, schoolchildren.
Education: MURP (Urban and Regional Planning): George Washington University, 1975 BA, English Literature: Rutgers University, 1969
- President, Transportation Alternatives (1980 to present). Consulted to USDOT, transit agencies, private contractors, social service agencies, municipalities and school districts. Designed several major transportation systems
- Chairman/General Manager, PTS Transportation (1982-1992). Directed operations of a 70-vehicle paratransit system for physically and developmentally disabled individuals and a non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) service
- President, TAM-USA (1989-1995). Formed and directed a U.S.-Slovene joint venture company which coordinated the design, testing, certification and marketing of a European-manufactured school bus and motorcoach.
Appointments and Memberships:
- American Public Transportation Association
- National Association of Pupil Transportation
- United Motorcoach Association
- American Bus Association
- Community Transportation Association of America
- Association Internationale pour la Sécurité du Transport des Jeunes
- National School Transportation Conference (1995, 2000, 2005)
- Committee on School Transportation Safety, National Academy of Sciences
- Bus Industry Safety Committee (ABA)
- Access Committee (APTA)
Christina Comisarek has over 40 years of experience in and around the Transportation industry, 25 of which have been spent driving over 2 million miles accident free. She is a Certified Director of Safety, Certified Driver Trainer, and has managed a small trucking business for over 10 years. Ms. Comisarek serves as a Transportation Consultant, Driver Safety Trainer, and Expert Witness.
Background: Ms. Comisarek gained first-hand experience, good business sense, and a strong, solid work ethic working for her family's two businesses. Over the years, she's had a variety of roles in the transportation industry, such as loading and unloading, local deliveries, linehaul, school bus driving, driver / safety training, and managing a small trucking company. Ms. Comisarek continues to drive part-time to stay current in the industry. She takes every opportunity to enhance her skills and background, either through first-hand experience or by attending courses such as Accident Investigation.
As a Consultant, Ms. Comisarek assists trucking companies in areas such as streamlining their operations, risk management situations, driver recruitment and retention, and Employee handbooks. Her Safety Training is done either in the classroom or on-site currently, and soon will be offered online.
As an Expert Witness, Ms. Comisarek has worked with top expert witness firms and is pleased to currently be working with NECSC, LLC, providing sound consultation to attorneys through report writing, depositions, and successful trial appearance.
Areas of Expertise:
Awards / Honors:
- Over 2.0 million miles Accident-Free Driving – all consecutive years at Consolidated Freightways and FedEx
- Colleague nominated candidate for American Trucking Association’s 2002 – 2004 America’s Road Team
- Clean CDL Class A with Doubles/Triples, Hazmat (past), Tanker, Passenger & School Bus Endorsements
- Triples Certification [expired] in Ohio and Indiana Tandem (long doubles) Certification [expired] in NY
Diana Price is President and CEO of Diana Price and Associates, a forensic travel consulting and litigation support firm. Diana serves as a Forensic Travel Expert Witness, Travel Investigator, Travel Litigation Consultant, and Expert Travel Consultant in cases involving international and domestic tourism and travel agency operations.
Background Experience - Ms. Price has over 30 years of experience in the travel industry. She has specialized knowledge in travel agent fiduciary relationship to client and seller of travel duty to inform. She is well versed in handling adverse situations that occur during a client’s trip. As a seasoned travel professional and knowledgeable travel industry expert witness, she has worked as a travel agent, tour operator, and cruise specialist.
Ms. Price has participated in approximately 200 cruises, land tours, inspections, seminars, and evaluations. She has worked in almost every area of travel agency operations including sales, end to end (inception to conclusion) service, marketing, travel advisor and manager training. She has worked with institutions including but not limited to, government consulates, tourist offices, cruise lines, and bus tours. As a senior leader at Automobile Club of Southern California, Ms. Price led 14 international retail travel agencies.
Diana Price is past president of the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of the Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) and former National Vice President of Education and Programs for FEWA.
Diana D. Price - Preparing for a High Value Case
Litigation Support - Diana D. Price is a highly prepared and uniquely qualified forensic travel expert who works with attorneys on behalf of individual clients, travel agents, tour operators, cruise lines, hotels, and other travel providers. She provides thorough reporting, depositions, and trial testimony as needed. Her assistance has been invaluable in helping attorneys resolve travel related disputes.
Areas of Expertise: